Monday, March 12, 2007

My projection results and what's coming up in the next few days..

Tourney

63/65 teams picked correctly ( Air Force and Syracuse instead of Purdue and Arkansas )
28 teams seeded correctly
50 teams picked within one seed

NIT

30/32 teams picked correctly ( Akron and Washington instead of Fresno State and DePaul )
11 teams seeded correctly
26 teams picked within one seed

Overall, I wasn't totally thrilled with how everything came out. I really considered sticking Arkansas in at the last minute to replace Syracuse and I'm shocked Akron was left out of the NIT for Fresno State. Washington too. The late switching around I did in my tournament projections cost me seeding wise.

I'll have game by game breakdowns and predictions for each of the NIT and tourney games in the next few days though. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.